Networking Experience

 Networking Experience


During my time on the course, I have documented my networking experience I have been able to have experienced. From industry talks, volunteering and to film groups.

1. Zara McDermott

This is my networking document all about my experience with Zara McDermott and how I was able to get watch her documentary all about eating disorders.


2.David Puttnam

This networking document is all about the online seminar I was able to join and listen to him discuss all about his experience in the media industry and how to create an idea.


3. Leo Pearlman 

I documented my experience with Leo Pearlman at the Looking Glass in Sunderland.

4.  Spring Clean 
This networking document is all about the charitable act of Students and how I had the opportunity to help record and photograph it.
Here is the video and the password needed to view -
 Password - greatbritishspringclean
5. Comedy Fest
In this networking I talk about my experience with the Comedy fest events and how they are able to teach me more about potential careers and the future of the industry. 

6. Washington Arts Center
I documented all about my experience at the Washington Arts Centre Visit and how I was able to learn more about what they do and how they are able to bring the community together.

7. Film Group 

In here is I have documented my experience with my film group I have joined and my experience with it.

Grey Lady - Click Here
Slice - Click Here



Comments

Popular Posts