My Digital Profile - Create Britain

Create Britain Profile

For my own Digital Profile I decided to create my own Britain account as it is a great way to get my brand on a public platform but also the platform was created to show of your media industry skills and experience for future employers. 
I took much knowledge from my digital profile research I conducted into account while creating my Create Britain account, in order to create the best one I possible could. 

First for my Create Britain account, I added my profile picture of my Bea Production Logo in order to show that my account is linked with my brand. I made sure to create the right size pixel for the profile picture as they have a certain size limit on the profile picture. I know from my research, that many other Create Britain profiles will have there brand logo as the profile picture in order for people to identify their brand, they will use bright colors in order to attract attention from employers.

The Second thing I did was to create a banner for the top of my page, I did this as I noticed some of the banners where the originally one given by the platform or some form of the logo with a bigger size. 
 I wanted to do something different in order to welcome them to my page but also shows them I am passionate and welcoming to others. I created this banner in Canva as they had many simple templates but I change the color theme and layout in order to make it match my business logo design to be cohesive. I added a photograph of me with a camera to show I have knowledge of a camera but also to show parts of my face so they can pin a face to all of my work on the page.

On the platform I am able to add a description of my self. I will use this space in order to inform people who I am, what I do, why I do it and how I do it.
 
Hi There, I am a third year College student studying Creative Media Level 3 at Sunderland College where I have developed skills for all sorts of media from photography to video editing. I push the limits when editing and creating content.

Personally, I practice media as it stems from my childhood. I love the key elements of photography, the composition and color being the main ones. TV & Films were what pushed me to study media as I fell in love with them during childhood and have yet to fall out, I mainly admire the cinematography of films. 

I have had experience within the industry with the Washington Arts Center as a digital media assistant, It gave me a lot of knowledge of how the industry works and what skills I need. I have helped promote Festivals, events and clubs for the Arts Center, they also gave me the opportunity to be involved with a film group and created a few short films.

After writing about myself and why I love media, The next part to tackle is writing all of my Creative Disciplines. 
Creative Disciplines will allow me to inform people about my experience I have had with in media, the sectors I have experience in and show them the product I was able to create.
For my Creative Disciplines I have add Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Editing, Script-writing and Production. In order to inform them of my experience and expertise I have wrote a paragraph for each explaining what I have done and photographs for evidence.


For the Final part of my Create Britain Profile I added my location.
I did not add my exact location for safety reason but I put the city that I closes live to which is Newcastle. Informing people where I am will inform them where I am based and they can see if I am local to them if they wish to work with me.





Creative Britain Profile - Click Here


Conclusion

Creating my Create Britain profile has helped me develop a new digital porfolio that I can use to show employers or other my work and experience. I have been able to expand my knowledge of the subject of portfolios and why they are so important in the media industry. I have used my account to display multiple examples of my work from short film to documentary, to show of my skills, experience and product. 
I have ensured that I maintain a consistency of my business such as logo, business card and banner to build my brands identity.

Comments

Popular Posts