logo design

Logo Design

For a business they must have a logo in order for the audience to be able to recognize them and the work they are evolved in. I have decided to name my business Bea Production's due to my middle name is Bea and my favorite animal is a bee, there is also a play on words with the bee logo design. I wanted to make my logo and business name something personal and unique to me to make the customer feel more of a connection. 

Many media customers are something personal to the personal who created the enterprise but also something very unique to them for example Disney was created by Walt Disney, and he used his last name for his business this made the customers feel closer to him as they know of his last name as mainly people use first names more than last names.

 

Survey Feedback - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HCx25fpeB-7eHR9drBW1jwn3moJ0jQxPJfZK3e251aA/edit#responses
Survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoMmjeck6AJ6yKYHCTd8Q3MoyxjsLkWZTK-dBb-8Rz9WLAiw/viewform

Logo Re-design

During creating my business cards I decided to re design my brand logo as I still felt that it did not suit the type of brand I was creating. The original bee logo is still a very good logo for my brand but I felt that It was not the type of style I wanted for the brand. 
When I was creating my business cards the bee logo did not fit into any of the types of designs I wanted to use as it would look out of place and when I found this bee logo it was so more cohesive to all of my designs and more fit for the business. 
This brand new logo design, feels as if it is more of a better design than the original design due to the artistic brush strokes, it gives the logo more character. The things I most like about this logo is that is can be easily recognized and it may not be as smart as the original bee logo but it is a lot more creative and can easily go with many different types of designs.
When I decided to change the logo, I got much Feedback from many people saying that "Better" or more "Suited" compared to the original logo. They were very happy with the logo change as they felt as if the original logo didn't suit the brand compared to this brand new logo, I am very happy with all the feedback I got back as I know I made the right choice with changing the logo.







Comments

Popular Posts